Now, ELDOA training is used to help people gain postural strength, reduce pain, and improve joint and muscle movement. It’s about creating space around joints and discs, so they have room to move. It helps alleviate spinal compression, improve posture, and improve the condition of joints and discs.
The benefits of going through ELDOA instruction include:
- Increase flexibility, muscle tone and posture
- Lengthening of the spine
- Improve recovery time after injury or surgery
- Increase disc hydration and blood flow
- Reduce back pain – chronic or acute
- Reduce tension in the neck and shoulders
- Normalise disc bulges and reduce disc inflammation
- Improve symptoms of scoliosis
- Improve overall wellbeing and reduce stress
ELDOA involves very specialised and complex techniques, which is why it’s important to work with a trained and certified practitioner.
Experience the benefits of ELDOA for yourself, with our expert practitioners.
Myofascial Stretching: Balance, movement, and mobility
The specific techniques used in Myofascial Stretching are designed to correct structural imbalances and release tension across your joints, ultimately improving mobility and reducing inflammation, compression and pain. As the quality and strength of your soft tissue improves, you will notice better posture, a greater range of motion in your joins, and fewer injuries. It can even help you sleep better and feel more positive in general.
Benefits of Myofascial Stretching:
- Improved posture
- Reduced pain in your back, neck, hips and joints
- Increased blood flow
- Rehydrate the tissue
- Improved muscle tone
- Improve sports performance
- Correct injuries
- Make you more supple and resilient
To be effective, Myofascial Stretching needs to be monitored by a trained practitioner – otherwise you run the risk of making your balance issues worse.
Find out what a difference Myofascial stretching can make with our expert practitioners.